Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Manly stars.







I don't know whether you guys noticed or not but I have dyed my hair a lighter shades of brown before I went to Sydney. Somehow for me I like my hair this way, what do you guys think ? In fact, I want it to be a bit lighter, one shade lighter perhaps ? So, I love strolling around the beaches, I love listening to the sound of the waves when it hit the shore and oh how I love the smell of the beach (I literally can spend the entire day just sitting on the beach reading my novels and enjoying my much so needed me time). However, I hate seagull pun intended ! I hate the way they brings out loud noises and don't start with the risk of them poo-ing, why can't they be more friendly like other types of birds... But oh well, let just enjoy the nature :) Despite I heard some of the areas in Jakarta are flooded, I hope everything goes well cos Valentine's day is approaching ! Pray to those who are affected and I hope everything is fine. Do let me know if any of you may need help, I will try my best to help you guys.











Here comes the food galore :))









16 comments:

  1. You look really cute and that food is mouthwatering! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute look. gorgeous pictures :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked lovely and such delicious food too. I live on the seaside so I love the beach too but hate noisy seagulls that always eat through the bin bags haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like very much your star sweater dear!!! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! thanks for your comment on my blog :) you're so pretty tbh!
    mind to follow each other? followed you already :)

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous of that ocean. We're freezing here in the UK>

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sweets look delicious! I love how you did your hair here. thanks for visiting my blog, happy valentines day!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful
    nice post swthrt

    melodyjacob1.blogspot.com
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfits
    and you are beautiful :)
    http://www.marieprom.co.uk/cocktail-dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great photos! Love the outfit x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your star sweater is a wonderful piece!
    Thank you for your so nice comment on my blog. You have a charming blog and now I wonder if you are interested in following each other?

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cake looks so delicious :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/02/age-is-just-number-maturity-is-choice.html

    ReplyDelete