Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mono Croc.



Trench coat - Zara
Sweater - Zara
Monochrome gradient jeans - Rag & Bone
Croc stamp slip on - Topshop
Black shawl - H&M
Handbag - Lady Dior





To be honest, there are actually bunch of outfit photos stacked up in my hard drive and since my new year resolution is to post more things here, then it is the right time to bring it all up. Starting with these; Despite its summer already here in Sydney, these photos were taken back in winter when I went to the infamous three sisters ! It was so cold back then and even though you can see sun light here and there but trust me it was freezing no joke ! Anyway, for those who know me knew that sneakers / slip on is not my thing but when I saw these babies on the rack, I could not help to notice and try them out and it looks alright (I guess) so decided to give it a go. It was quite comfy for a pair of slip on and not as sporty as I thought - well done. Pairing it up with my fav jeans of all time Rag & Bone, what do you think of this look guys ?





















4 comments: