Thursday, February 19, 2015

Welcoming the CNY.



Black dress worn as top - Ted Baker
Floral flare skirt - Asos
Feather Print De Manta Clutch - Alexander Mcqueen
Heels - Wittner
Bracelets - Isabel Marant X H&M // Valentino Rockstud





First of all, I would like to say Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrate and lets welcome this year of Goat with an open heart and open mind. May this year be a year full of blessing and prosperity not only in things you do but also to your health. Let us have a fun year ahead :) 
Despite the fact I'm in the midst of hectic preparation for family gathering, I set a time to post this up (talking about being dedicated, :P). Anyway, this is not my cny outfit but I took this just 2 nights before so yeah its pretty recent. Rocking this new clutch that My bro brought over from down under, fyi I'm not a small bag type of person (I used to carry big bags just for the sake to put everything in - hahaha). I have a tendency to bring everything and since I am a bit clean-freak, I used to have tissue, wet tissue, and hand sanitiser - MUST HAVE ! So yeah, small bag is not my thing, but believe me this clutch can hold many things and I was quite impressed ! Thinking myself to get another one of this baby in different colour or material of course. What do you think of this simple outfit ideas ?



















7 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt dear!!!
    new post
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/02/lilac-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look stunning! AMAZING nails!!! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty and polished outfit! My favorite item in this look must be the skirt, I am always in love with items that are in floral print! And that manicure is crazy good! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beeautiful outfit!!
    Love the clutch, is amazing :)

    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super beautiful and totally my style. I love the prints and colours in your look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so cute and stylish, I think I should direct you to learn! as you have. I hope more academic services it will be useful

    ReplyDelete