Monday, December 1, 2014

Macquarie Mainwalk.



Blue leather jacket - Zara
Jeans - Guess Denim
Over the knee boots - Staccato
Handbag - Fendi Chameleon
Sunnies - Sunpocket




Totally in love with this main walk, look at those beautiful background and the weather was really nice when I took this shots couple weeks ago. It reminds me of my uni days where I had to rush to some of classes because I was being late haha (uni time is the best don't you agree ?). If only I can turn back time, but hey life goes on and I am grateful for things I have today. I can't imagine myself going through all of those assignments and the worst dissertation !! Anyway, christmas is coming up and its that time of year where lovely decoration is everywhere - oh how time flies so fast ! Can't wait for christmas... Any plans where to go this christmas peeps ?










One of Bryan's fav photo that day :P




4 comments: