Monday, October 13, 2014

Hello Spring !


Trench coat - Zara
Dollar sign legging - Forever21
Over the knee boots - Staccato
Handbag - Lady Dior




These photos were taken when I was visiting Melbourne 2 months ago and it was winter there (Melbourne and winter equals to crazy wind). Bryan finally had the time to send me these photos as he was having assignments week and finally the photos are here ! So let me say that Melbourne got some interesting food to offer and I had quite a great food journey. Finally fulfil my crave for "kanpai teppanyaki" even though it has been years since the last time I ate them and went to the restaurant 2 days in a row - Yes I know its crazy but it's just that good... All in all I love Melbourne but Sydney is where my heart belongs to be :P Can't wait for my next visit to Melb soon !















2 comments:

  1. So happy to see your outfit post again! Love the cool Zara trench and high boots anyway... X

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room
    Follow the blog on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete