Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Italy in frames.






Not only that Italy is famous as a city of fashion, but it also famous for its amazing architecture around the city. I can wander all day long by myself just looking at those old building with amazing statue, Oh how I miss Italy. Despite it was summer by the time I got there, but trust me the summer is way hotter than you can think. Almost as hot as Sydney around summer, yeah 40 celsius is not friendly at all. I was in awe when I first reached there and I wished I had enough time to take outfit photos but well time is not in my favour but all in all, I enjoyed my time there. So we went to Trevi Fountain, for those who watch Lizzie Mcguire movie back in the days, this fountain reminded me of one of the movie scene here. Its a fountain of love, where people usually throw coins into the fountain and expectedly to find love in near future. I am not so into those kind of myth, but for fun we do it anyway haha. Next to the place, there is this good gelato place and trust me the gelato is amazing !!! As good as il freddo dolce in Melbourne, Ohh now I want ice cream. Have a great holidays guys ! 





























This is what I'm talking about, mint chocolate chip & vanilla gelato 

9 comments:

  1. I love Italy. Thanks for your comment on my blog and I also think your blog is really interesting... Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I think Italy is one of the most beautiful places in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great photos. I wish i can go to italy someday.
    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so pretty! Now I want to go to Italy
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful these photos. The ice cream looks delicious!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post dear! :-)
    http://placeforlady.blogspot.com
    Follow back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning photos! I LOVE gelato which is not surprising as I am Italian haha :P Haha! & yep I've watched the Lizzie McGuire movie :D xX

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous photos! makes me want to go back to rome!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Italy's architecture will forever astound me - I love that you got a photo of Trevi Fountain as that is my favourite spot in Rome! I haven't visited in a couple of years now, but certainly intend to very soon! :) The photo of the ice cream is of really high quality, by the way!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete