Friday, March 2, 2012

House of Vuitton.



image source: selectism.com/news

The famous french fashion house, Louis Vuitton build this incredible the fifth house of Louis Vuitton in Singapore. Precisely located at the famous Marina Bay Sands with glass-house like and futuristic design. Originally designed by Safdie Architect  and the designer itself, Peter Marino asked to dress the interior of the this gorgeous place. I can't resist not to visit this place when I visited last year and it just stunned me. All the interior is well-decorated and the layout is just splendid, here I took the inside of this prestigious place.













14 comments:

  1. I wish they had the House of Hermes and the House of Valentino...... Ow, and the House of Cote d'Or, hahaha

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! love the architecture from outside, the inside must be awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaizing!! <3
    whoa I want to go there!!

    visit my blog:
    http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I can't belive it!! Is total! Amazing!
    It could be good go there! :))
    I love LV.

    xoxo from BCN
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing, so beautiful, open spaces are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cool! <3

    Btw, i followed you blog, mind to follow back? ^^

    @cindytanuwijaya
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a LV fan, but this store feels a little like a museum

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must be a great experience to have the oportunity of visit such a wonderful place. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very interesting pictures and stuffs, Singapore seems to be very cool :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome and nice post beauty x)

    visit my blog or follow me. i'll followback
    www.tfortino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is a gorgeous location!! The architecture is beautiful <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing place ..I really want to see this place In my life & the pictures you are sharing in this post is tremendous .

    belts for men

    ReplyDelete