Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inevitable memories.




Got these invitation for IFW 2012 (Indonesia Fashion Week) but forgot to bring a camera to snap what's going on inside - my bad and since Bryan couldn't come so I literally don't have any footage about this glorious event. Some of the fashion show was spectacular and mind blowing. So instead of blaming myself, I just goofing around with some of images that I found in Bryan's camera. Randomly shots in different occasion and it just bring back memories.



Mind the face, I just love the blurring effect of this test shot :)



The cutest bus ever scouted, doesn't it too cute to be true ?!!



Doodling around with brushes :D

My life fluid - COFFEE !!

12 comments:

  1. great post you have here!


    following you and would love to have you with me as well!
    kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! I wish I could be there. Enjoy it!

    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun...and yes...What would we do without coffee?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!! There's a giveaway on my blog in case you wanted to enter.. http://dulceglamour.blogspot.com/2012/02/travalo-giveaway.html

    Thanks! Xo, Layla

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that bus is damn cute <3 <3

    @cindytanuwijaya
    http://cindytanuwijaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, that bus is so cool! :D And I love what you're wearing, looks cute :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that gucci bag!

    http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm enjoy read this post! :) Thanks for sharing dear, love your outfit ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arghh look at the rainbow cake! Too cute to be true!!:P
    I jsut found your blog btw, thanks for stopping by mine! Awesome blog, im so following!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. In this post we can see lots of different different pose's in our daily life like sometimes we are travelling ,sometimes we are eating & so many more thing we are doing every day.
    mens belt

    ReplyDelete