Friday, February 22, 2019

Catching Sunset.



Dress - Zara
Shoes - Lynn Around
Bag - Celine Mini Luggage




I know Bali is all about the fancy cafes and trendiest beach clubs or even instagrammable spots, but once in a while its great to visit cultural place like GWK. Located in Uluwatu area, the landmark sits on +/- 60 ha area which has one of the tallest statue in the world (its 120 m tall !). The place is considered sacred, as you have to wear some sort of fabric to cover up your body in certain area of the park to respect the culture and religion. Do note that it is best to wear comfortable shoes since the area is BIG enough and requires lots of walking. GWK is jammed packed with people around sunset time as it is really beautiful to see sunset in the midst of the formed-cliff. 




The Main Statue is still going under renovation when I visited the place

The Golden Hour

Whenever I visited Bali, I always make time to visit this restaurant called Nook that serves variety of food and this poke bowl is one of my favourite dish.

3 comments:

  1. cute dress
    This is so lovely. I like it.
    Hope you are having a cool Friday? How are you planning to spend it?

    New post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2019/02/how-to-identify-toxic-and-negative.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful! And I have to say, I love that purse.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete