Saturday, February 18, 2012

Air diary.


Time flies so fast doesn't it ? Time passes by so quickly and what we should do is to cherish our moment. Been looking through at these pictures from my digital camera and found these abandoned shots from last year celebration. That precious moment when you look at pictures and remembered the memories lies within is simply the most priceless moment ever. I can't resist to share it with you guys of how much fun I had last year, so here I bare some of the priceless moment.

On my flight to Hongkong 

I love this Red Valentino jacket <3



The aliens from Toy Story movie, Bryan's favorite character

Mayonnaise shrimp in Melon bowl (One of the best mayonnaise shrimp ever !)

The best crab in whole wide world - salted egg crab with dry cooking style :P

15 comments:

  1. I love all of your rings! And the food looks phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! i followed u:)



    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crab thing is one of my favourites! Love the pink coat too, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the alienn to cute i want thisss my fav <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg great photos! and im sure that your trip to HK was fun ;D HK has the best food ever <333

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos, and the foood<3 :)) check out my new blog post? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree with you. These coat is really amazing!!


    xoxo from München
    La Vie Quotidienne
    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures! You look so beautiful even in the airplane. And it seems like you had lots of fun. And I love the pink fur coat.
    I would be happy if you visited my blog too and if you decide to follow - let me know! Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are delightful! your rings are amazing :)
    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANXS FOR SHARING ,THE POST IS REALLY INTERESTING AND QUITE INFORMATIVE TOO .....reversible belt 

    ReplyDelete