Monday, December 29, 2014

Little miss sunshine.






I know its summer already in Sydney but the photos were actually taken back in winter, but hey its winter on other parts of the world. Fashion is not bounded by time and location, its applicable anywhere and anytime. I know sometimes people is wearing monochrome for winter attire, but winter can also be colourful and fun in a way. Not only in spring or summer season where colourful clothes can be worn, but winter is not a bad time either to mix and match your colourful wardrobe. Am rocking my birthday present from my bro which is the customised and personalised bag with my favourite colour and name on it (thank you so much bro!) and wore it with my favourite trench coat to create this playful look. Anyway, I know its a bit late but Merry Christmas hope you had a wonderful christmas celebration cos I do ! Lets get ready for new year :)  















5 comments:

  1. Your yellow coat is so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit, I absolutely love the colour of your coat and your bag is so stunning!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik, your beautiful, nice pict
    salam kenal yah.

    enas nasrudin
    http://www.enasnasrudin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color suits you so much you look gorgeous!

    vanillaicyandshit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is beautiful, i have same but in another color
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete