Monday, March 17, 2014

Reminiscence.

With the one and only, Mr. Nigel Barker


I remember exactly that time when they gave me a birthday surprise and that is one of the best memories I can recall. Maybe I have shared these photos before on my Instagram, but some of the photos have never been posted anywhere before. I found these photos when I looked into my hard disk and turns out, I have never shared these photos before. So here it goes :) Have a great week guys !


The Blake Boys







With the gorgeous, Ms. Joey Mead King



Thank you for the surprise guys :P

3 comments:

  1. soo luckyy you cii <333


    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprised by those cool people, oh how amazing it must be! <3

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. it mustve been one of the best memories since those hotties surprised you! and you look gorggg <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete