Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fashion Is You.





Despite of not winning the competition held by Galeries Lafayette, I had a wonderful experience by joining this event. Regardless of not being one of the winner, the event was spectacular. The outfit that I chose that day is related to my own personal style and the current trend which is monochrome. For me, black and white attire is my go-to outfit and my daily wear whenever I'm not in the mood to dress up. The simplicity that came from this color is easily match with bold statement to bring up the whole outfit (referring to the necklace and belt i wore that day). How do you think about my selection of outfit ?Here are some of the pictures that Bryan is able to capture - actually there are more pics but I need to limit the number though. Enjoy the photos :)


















Kisses from me <3












17 comments:

  1. who won? I absolutely love the way you just styled it all-it's not overdone, it's bold, and it's based on the season trend!!
    check out my latest post-"Sneak Peek: All The Way To The Halcyon Days" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely vote for your outfit. Stripes and black & white compositions are my latest love affair and I think you looked great. What a nice lizard wrapped around your neck! xx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you look amazing that night. Your outfit looks so Balmain with all the monochromatic stripes :))

    Xoxo,
    Farah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked gorgeous!!xx
    http://unkownrandomfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great experience dear :D :D
    super love your outfit!! <3 <3

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you look so pretty!

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes so much! Ohemss! :))

    www.candycalobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful experience and you're so lucky to have it :) Looking amazing with that moonochrome outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the vibes I get from this. The lighting is really beautiful. Nice title too..
    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Photonya bagus"! :D
    kayanya kenal sama salah satu photo shoes nya wwkwk :D

    following you btw

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing experience! I love your shoe ;)

    Elshakrist

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning as always xx


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like such a fun event! You look so gorgeous.

    xox Lara www.weheartbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete