Thursday, November 17, 2011

Caught up.



with two of my pretty colleagues :)

Been caught up by work so bad lately, merely had an enough rest and getting to a point where I need to a long beauty sleep to rejuvenate myself. But it was fun, I'm not lying to be sure it really worth the energy i've been spending on. Jakarta Fashion Week already begun, its actually start from last Sunday and I'm going to talk a lil bit about it here. The fashion show were amazing, I can say that Jakarta's fashion or local designers is getting better and better every year (proud to be Indonesia, yeayy!) They simply rock the whole show. For more detailed information about JFW, I will post it n my next post - didn't have the time to edit all of the photos, so many of them. Wait for my next post ;)

The invitation

With my colleagues

Here are some mouth-watering post, yes thanks to Bryan for giving me these photos that literally makes me drool over my keyboard when I'm writing this post.



The salted-egg prawn really delicious !!



Sneak peek for JFW 2011/2012


17 comments:

  1. Omg your food posts makes me miss Asia so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure they look totally delicious.. I'm drolling over my laptop screen right now.. :9 Looks like you're having a busy happy week.. have fun!

    Hugs,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your shots.
    The food made my mouthwater!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! I really like how you combined all the pieces together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those models look gawww-gus in that last picture! Also, the food looks delicious. Seems like an awesome time.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, that's fantastic, post more photos of the fashion week ...i can't wait! Love your dresses there ^^ Awesome food pics, makes me wanna eat again :P

    Nice blog btw, I'm following you now
    I hope you follow me back!

    kisses

    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures!

    http://fluorescent-adolescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!! the foooooood!!! yum. And I go to Lasalle too! But the one in Montreal :) Can't wait for my collection to be on the runway!! ;D

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys all look so beautiful and the food looks sooooo yummy!!!!!

    Thanks for always visiting my blog. I followed your blog through Google connect and hope you can share the love back x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thsi looks amazing!

    XO
    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just realized I copied and pasted your URL not mine :) I need more caffeine this morning... sorry dear!

    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's so awesome! the food looks delicious!

    thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    www.absurdlypeculiar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi ! Thanks for the nice comment. Really great Blog pretty 1. I like the the pic´s + the food looks very good ... Lg DENISE <3

    ReplyDelete